ROSE (Edinburgh Fringe Pleasance Theatres, Svenska Teatern Finland, Team Teatret Denmark) 2015
JOE (The Compass Quartet: North/Lyric Hammersmith/Latitude) 2012
BOY (The Compass Quartet: South/The Last Refuge at The Bussey Building) 2012
PIECES (Theatre Clwyd/ 59E59 Theatres, Off-Broadway, NYC) 2010
A VERY DARK HALL IN A VERY OLD SCHOOL
– A play for teenagers
– A commission for the 450th anniversary celebrations of Highgate School
– To be performed December 2015
THE WALES WINDOW
– The story of John Petts and the stained glass window he created in memorial to the four little girls
murdered in the bombing of the 16th Street Baptist Church, Birmingham, Alabama, USA in 1963.
– Supported by research funding from
National Theatre Wales (NTW), 2015.
– Sevens Bridge had a public rehearsed reading at Manhattan Theatre Club, Broadway, NYC, 2010
– The cast was Zawe Ashton and Hywel John
– A choral story. One woman, many women.
– Seanmhair had a workshop and reading at the Jerwood Space in February 2014.
(The Compass Quartet: East)
– A play for a boy
– In development with director Abbey Wright and producer Jo Danvers.
(The Compass Quartet: West)
– A play for a voice, or many voices
I’LL GO TO BED AT NOON
– An adaptation of the letter by Stephen Haggard, for one man
– A short play for two old men