Lucy Wadham is a critically acclaimed novelist and non-fiction author who lives in Paris and is published in the UK by Faber and Penguin. Julia Kreitman represents her for her Film, Television and Theatre work.
Lucy’s experiences working in France as an investigative journalist have provided the material for much of her fiction.
– 2000 Lost (Faber). This thriller set on Corsica in the world of organised crime and separatist politics was shortlisted for the Golden Dagger Award for crime fiction and twice optioned for the screen, first by John Malkovich and then by actress, Emily Watson.
– 2003 Castro’s Dream (Faber)
– 2006 Greater Love (Faber)
– 2009 The Secret Life of France (Faber) National bestseller list.
– 2013 Heads and Straights (Penguin)
– 123 King’s Road, a drama series co-written with her sister, Rosie Miles, is a black comedy loosely based on their childhood growing up off the King’s Road when punk was in full bloom. The series won this year’s C21 Screenwriting Award for best pilot for an International drama series. It is now in development at EOne.
Lucy currently has two other series in development:
– Historical Drama Series (Gurinder Chadha/ Bend It Networks/ BBC)
– Black Flag (Red Production Company/Channel 4)